Julia at the Stamping Ground has well over 100 participating in this event, so if you are new to this stop over and get the details. Lots of fun to meet new people, and peep about their projects.
Above I've been working on little bits and pieces. Tags, Decorations, and some Cards. I regret the little gold pods I had last week cannot be shown today. After loading the pictures here the 3rd item said my E drive needs to be formatted???? Why work for 2 and Now what is formatted for the same process...Its a photo disc not a CD or a Floppy...so will try for next week. They turned out quite cute as decorations.
The top row of trees and Santas here are ones I cut and painted. The bottom row is a set I bought at a craft fair and intend on cutting out and painting some and making little villages. It might be my winter project and be done by next year!!! I've a lot yet to do with gift wrapping, my cards and Christmas letter, and some baking. I think all the house has been decorated, even though I've a few more boxes untouched, I think I'm quitting.
Beautiful snowfall Saturday (4/5 inches) and now highways are cleared and a bright sunny day prevails. Very cold but bundled up you don't really notice it.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy WOYWW and remain sane..this should be a time to enjoy and have fun in the process. Seems we go to far and wear ourselves out
10 comments:
I love your desk this morning! Lots of creativity going on here! Again I didn't get to play. I'm so far behind I just didn't take time to take a picture. Being sick at this time of year is the very worst!
Great little Christmas figures. I am having a busy day sorting my Christmas cards and loading a few new brooches into our blog shop too. x Jo
I love you little houses and other decorations! So cute :)
You've won one of my giveaway buntings! Email me your address ASAP and I'll get them off to you hopefully to arrive in time for Christmas :D
Hugs, LLJ #3 xx
oh we get a little snow tonight, I love being able to sit at my art desk and look out at the snow! great projects you have too!
Sylvia, I love that you're using a star candle holder for your brads, very festive. And I ADORE the wooden village, it's perfect! I haven't decorated yet, so youre winning!
Love the little row of houses and snowmen, they look fun!thank you for my snoop! Have a great crafty week. HaPpY WoYw ((Lyn)) #31
What a pretty blog you have! And I like the idea of those little houses making up a winter village scene.
I'm still in denial about Christmas, but travelling around WOYWW I beginning to feel the panic rising!
What a cute little snowman village. Absolutely sweet!!!
Very pretty little tags and decorations! I particularly love the little houses and the snowflakes. Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi #53
Post a Comment