I made quite a few Holiday Tags this year for family and friends. One of my favorites is using the small Vintage Images.
I distressed some corragated card board cut to size, layered several as they say "Bits & Bobs" from my Little Treasures stash, a snowflake, glittered stars, a bell, wired ribbon, and lots of scrap pieces of colored trims.
I usually stamp a sentiment and sparkle up the back of my tags, date and sign them.
This particular one was made for my Mother and Dad, Mom loves Vinatage Santas, and Dad he mavels at all the layers. I usually share all my designs with them, they enjoy the seasonal variety.
Stop over to Just Us Girls and enjoy all the "Pretties" the Design Team has up for inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the countdown to Christmas.
May you and yours have a delightful Holiday Season.

3 comments:
Sylvia, Your tag is beautiful...love all the shimmer and shine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!
What a pretty tag with all the sparkles! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!
You are SUCH a delight! WHAT a wonderful project - this tag and all of the texture and wonderful use of color has me purrrrring! Great JOB! THANKS for sharing your crafty time with Just Us Girls!
Post a Comment