I get a message when trying to add a photo to my SIDEBAR. But it seemed to work here.
Message is We're sorry, but you have exceeded your photo upload quota. For more information, check out this Blogger help page.
When I go to the help page I only see about 20 photos randomly picked from my blog in a Picasa album
(which I never knew I had!!!) They want me to pay for more space...sorry not interested but
Tried this by going to my Layout, Add a Gadget, Picture.... will not allow me to add
Anyway Vicki's poster came from her blog and the event sounds fun and a huge undertaking. more info here This Art Makes Me Happy . Thanks for any suggestions etc.
I'm almost ready for the Craft Fair..just a few more items to price and load it all up,
and Hope my camera works and I can post... Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:
And have no clue why there is differant fonts in this posting !!!!
Sylvia...sorry for the trouble! (I wondered about your interesting 'font selection', LOL) Have you switched over to google chrome? I was starting to have several goofy issues before I did. Just a thought.
Thanks Geri...I switched to Chrome quite a long time ago, as I had other issues then.Just so frustrating, when I have so much to do this week, other then figure out problems. Have a fun week.
Have you tried deleting 5-10 of the photos from your sidebar gadgets? You have a lot over there, it might be out of space. Sometimes if you delete 1-2 it will not recognize it as going under quota but if you do several of them it may recognize the extra space then. My only other suggestion which you have probably already tried is Googling the entire error message + "Blogger" to see if others in cyberland have had this issue.
Thanks Megan..missing you and your blog. I'll spend sometime tonight trying this, getting things ready for the craft fair Saturday..Piles of things everywhere, will have pictures soon!!!! Off to see grandparents, I need a break anyway!!
Post a Comment