STAMPING GROUND has created a Monster...well over 100 creative, snoopy people love to participate in her adventure of visiting others Work Spaces. Hop on over and she has all the details for you to become involved.
I have still been cleaning, donating and organizing my WHOLE house...at one point today you could not even get to my work area.I moved the 3 maple colored chest around the corner. Things I don't use too much stored in there.
This little table is what I have left to do in the AM...this is an area close to my sewing machine and where I work on fabric and lace projects. I will have some photos later this week of some items I've finished for my "Crafty Affair" in a few weeks....Have a few snowmen where I used the springs as the base.
Oh and my area for Paper items....my ATC swaps, seasonal cards and fun projects with paper. Mostly Halloween today, and believe me..this was stacked 3 feet high earlier today...and unavailable for the past 2 wks.
My garage is full of items to be painted a "Shabby White", but we have had high humidity so that is on hold.
My storage area is almost cleaned out!!!! Yippee...you see I have a "Secret Desire" unknown to my DH.
I want a simple bathroom in part of this area...so I had to make space...Have talked with our plumber and he's ready anytime I can make the space... now to wine and dine my DH to get the OKAY..
I got on this cleaning out kick the day we started to clean out my parents home. WOW..it wasn't just them saving and stacking!! I too had the same mess. SO 2 hrs there a day and 3hrs or more at home sorting!!!
Feels good. AND they are now loving the Assisted Living!!! so Life is Good.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.
15 comments:
Looks like you have so much going on these days. Love your workspace and hope you can talk hubby into that bathroom! Glenda #119
SO GLAD your parents are content!! And yes, cleaning and sorting is kind of therapeutic, isn't it? Need to find some time for that myself! Boy...we've got that humidity here, too! But, at least we've had several rains to go along with it, so I guess I won't complain! Good luck with the wining and dining, Sylvia!! ;) Always happy to hear what you've been up to...especially when 'all is well'!!
I'm so glad that your parents are happy in their new home..we're trying to get my dad into a similar place. He's very lonely after mum died, so I'm sure it would be a good move. And then I'd have the same sorting out problem!!
I think a bathroom would be a fab addition - let's hope you can use your feminine charms on your hubby and get your own way!
Hugs, LLJ #81 xx
Good luck trying to get the bathroom :) I love organizing, and I hope you are having fun with it!
Happy WOYWW!
~Katie (37)
I could not walk for days after the cleaning and purging of my stash, but it is so worth it. I love my new and improved area. Good luck withy getting the bathroom.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #70
Well done on the big clean up - it's satisfying to get it all done - if exhausting. I have been up on the hills picking berries this afternoon - bliss! x Jo
Your room looks more like a shop in the first photo.... good luck with the transformation
janet #65
Organizing you always find treasures forgotten.
Mika #146
Hi Sylvia,
I'm applauding you - going through your entire home! I feel the urge and have slowly been going through my clothes. I've made some progress but not enough!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay #15
lol, good luck working on the hubby, lol, hope you get the bathroom, sometimes its good to have a clear out, you find things you had forgotten all about! lol
happy woyww
hugs Lou P #86
I think your room is like Aladdin's cave full of wonderful goodies.
Sandra @144
Looks like a crafters wonderland - WOW!
Happy belated WOYWW BarbaraBee '148
I am so glad your parents are happy. Great work on the sorting and cleaning. Your craft room is the best, I don't think I would leave once I entered. DH will surely agree to a new bathroom after all of your hard work. Have a great week. Frances #75
Glad to hear that your parents are enjoying assisted living. That makes life so much easier for all! Also, there is nothing that says get your act cleaned up by having to go through the estates of others either deceased or incapacitated. It really makes you think. I have to say I enjoyed the tour of your areas with all your goodies hither, thither and yon.
What a great crafty space - and I absolutely love the wooden storage on your desk, very beautiful... Good luck getting your bathroom through! Belated happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#92
Post a Comment