My dining room table has had the brunt of this weeks work. Somewhat packed and ready to load on Thursday to prepare for our "Crafty" affair on Saturday. One thing it is all priced and pretty much ready.
The garage to the left has somewhat the same amount. Gourds in baskets, in natural, white, red, orange, white, gold and silver. The big box on the table is full of greeting cards for most occasions.
This is my work desk on most weeks...oh you say...somewhat a renovation between sorting and pricing. My tree shaped storage unit for glitter and glitz, removed the stamps above now in drawers and the pin board above...came from my dads garage, it was a trellis for his flowers. In a few weeks I will have lots more to show you..I've been painting "Cloud White" on a lot of things, accents in pink and sage green. I literally can find nothing I need. So bear with me...
Have fun visiting others, enjoy your week and Happy WOYWW. In the post previous I've shared a few pictures of my creative items and will have many more this week. Thanks for stopping by
Perfect fall weather here...just perfect for biking and enjoying a fall day outside.
20 comments:
I love crafty fairs-if I lived close by, I would certainly be there! Happy WOYWW!
Hi Sylvia ah you are having fun over your way aren't you?? love the chicken wire on your desk but not sure it would be safe with me!! hope the sale goes really well happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #21
Hiya, great looking creative space this week, Looks like you've been having a lot of fun. Hope the rest of your week is good too.
Neil #71
Wow, you've been busy. Hope your crafty affair goes well.
Hugs Ellie Wee #75 xx
Happy WOYWW. You have certainly been busy. I look forward to seeing the result of your craft space sorting out. Ali x #62
Looks like you're ready for the big day! Good luck!!
Hope your show goes well! Like that new organizer on the wall with the chicken wire.
Karen 102
Sounds like a hectic time - hope the craft sale goes well. x jo
Isn't retirement fun? I just retired in July and have NO regrets of thoughts of going back either. Hope your craft fair is a success
Krisha #40
A wonderful dining table scene of crafty goodness. Have fun at your fair! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh at #11
Oh my goodness, it looks like you have so very much going on! I like what I'm seeing over your desk! That is such a unique piece...I can't wait to see more.
Lovely to see your pics and all that yummy crafty goodness going on.
Thanks for sharing your workspace.
Happy WOYWW and have a creative end to the week.
hugs {brenda} xox
Hope the fair is successful! It's always hard work getting everything priced beforehand but makes life easier on the day - good luck!
Am loving the new look of your craft room, very smart indeed :D
Hugs, LLJ #59 xx
Best of luck with your craft fair. Love the chicken wire storage .... what a clever idea.
Sandra @23
Sylvia, I love how you've repurposed your day's piece of trellis, how clever, it looks great. Good luck with the craft fair, will look forward to reading your report!
Wow! Look at those boxes and bin all ready for the craft fair. The trellis is looking good in its new life. It is really a cool idea and looks quite spiffy there.
You have been busy. Hope the craft event is successful. I am just back from one. I will go and look at your other stuff now.
Carol #144
Hope the turnout from the craft fair was a success! Tamika #34
a craft fair.........ahhhh to dream. I wish we had a craft fair here now. I'm new to crafting and blogging at the same time and it would be my first. the area looks loved and used.
I'm thinking your craft desk looks pretty good :)
Post a Comment