Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PRIMITIVE PLUS - CRAFT ITEMS

Hello everyone...what a most beautiful day here in IOWA!!! WOW could not be more perfect fall weather.

Want to share some of the "Crafty" items that have been consuming my time. I am excited for Friday (set up) and Saturday's event...but when it's over, I'll be really happy to continue my blogging in a more timely fashion.

                Some squatty jars, with little sewing needs inside and topped with a pincushion lid
                                          Some wooden square snowmen with curly wire arms
           Vintage white fabric makes up a strawberry shaped pin cushion topped with a ribbon rose
           Some singing gourd angels, with wire halo, feather wings, and a wire necklace, with a tin heart
                                                  Some old glass jars filled with Potpouri



                                                          Lacy little Lavender Sachets
                 Rose colored felt topped with lace, a pink flower and a little gold heart lavender sachet
                     More pin cushions...candle holder, topped with lace, felted wool and a stick pin
                                                  Pin cushion from a baby shoe, pink and lacy
                                                               Halloween peat pots
                                                            A snowman on an old spring

             Have lots more, but time for Taco's,  hope to share a few more between now and Saturday.
                                    Thanks for stopping by,  hoping you are having a wonderful day.



1 comment:

Geri said...

Oh, so many treasures, Sylvia! (and so much work...can't imagine the hours you've put in!) I think my fave's are the gourd angels (never seen those...adorable!) and that snowman on a spring...what a great idea!! Oh, and the pin cushions...the jars will be so practical! OK, I guess I love it all!!! Everything looks wonderful!