Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

A New Challenge

It's been a while since I've created for challenges, but I really thought this idea of doing some Holiday cards a little at a time would have me prepared for 2013 Holidays, as 2012 was a disaster for being ahead of the game.

Over at  FESTIVE FRIDAY    Meredith is having their 1st colour challenge and some great inspiration from the great design team for getting ahead of the 2013 season.
                                                                 Oh..isn't this yummy!!

I still had most of my holiday crafting items still in my crafty area so here is what I created.
                                                                 Red, Silver and White
And I have decided that these holiday crafting items will have a spot close by  instead of packed away til October and maybe I can keep creating a few at a time.  Stop by the Festive Friday's blog and I'm sure you'll be inspired to play along.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful fun filled day.

7 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Sylvia, this is so lovely! I love the silver tinsel-y stuff peeking out from behind your snowflake (I have those same flakes - you'll see them tomorrow on the FF blog!), and your layout is great! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday!! I hope we'll see you again!!

Kim Gillian said...

Very Pretty. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

So very pretty!!!

Geri said...

YAY, Sylvia!!! You're playing!!! I don't know what that is peeking out from behind your snowflake, but I LOVE it! It actually makes me think of the card I'll be posting tomorrow for this same challenge...I think you'll see what I mean! Such a pretty and elegant (not to forget 'festive'!) card!! So very glad you've joined us at Festive Friday!

Marcia Hill said...

What a pretty card! And isn't it a great feeling to know you're ahead for next Christmas?! Someone is going to be very lucky to receive this beautiful card! :0)

Melissa said...

So lovely and elegant. Completely stunning Sylvia.
Melissa

Sarah Martina said...

I see such an understate elegance in your card. It's just perfect. So glad you played along!