Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

A WHITE VALENTINE SWAP

I always get excited when Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff  hosts a swap. This month was "I'm Dreaming of a White Valentine Day Tag Swap"  and so it was. Satin, Lace, Pearls, Sparkle, Flowers, Ribbon, Hearts, Vintage Images and of course "Cupid"  !!

      From Jane and Sherry
    From Karla and Sue
    From Kim and Liz

Aren't they all just adorable?

We each made 6 and then received 6.  I believe there were 13 of us involved so if you want to see ALL of them Kim has them posted on her blog.  Thanks so much Kim for hosting . It is always a great group that plays along.   AND THANKS to all of the above for the great tags. I always enjoy "LITTLE TREASURES" to add to my display board for  "Inspiration and Motivation".


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your crafty time and a wonderful weekend. I hope no one is hit to hard with the wicked weather they are forecasting.

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Sylvia, how wonderful to receive these in the mail! It's almost like Christmas all over again. I love the all white theme!

Geri said...

What a treat it must have been to receive these beauties!!!

Unknown said...

They are all so beautiful!!
I was fortunate enough to receive one of your tags!!

Your blog is beautiful and I am so looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Happy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

Dorthe said...

Silvia,
all are such beautiful tags , white, romantic and lovely, I love to watch Kimberly`s swaps ,they are alwayes filled with beauty.
xo,Dorthe