Having some extra time and energy I decided to play along, I'm behind on the days so playing catch up.
This is Day #7 Silver & Script Scraplings
I used a tag with script, some silver scrap hearts (sorry hard to see because of the reflection), a silver brad and beads and feathery yarn at the top. The cute little image was stored away and I am not sure where she came from. The big silver heart at the bottom was parts from an earring.
This is day #6 Victorian Treat Cone
I made my cone from some Old Vintage Wallpaper, some lace around the top edge, my fluffy yarn for the handle, a homemade wool flower, a felted leaf with the heart on top, a gold glass ball, some red shredded paper is filler down inside and a few sprigs of gold sparkle and a red feather. The little "Love Whispers" script was computer generated.
I have truly enjoyed visiting Nancy's blog these past few days. I needed some motovation and really had fun creating these.
Thanks for visiting, I always enjoy the comments. Have a wonderful time doing what you love.
8 comments:
These are lovely and you have risen and surpassed the challenge. Fun to use bits of re-purposed items like the heart earring. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...
These are both so very lovely, Sylvia, but that tag is just perfect! Scrappy but BEAUTIFULLY balanced and elegant!
Silvia thanks for sweet comment on my heart, your tag and cone are both so beautifully made, wish you a nice weekend.
Anni
these are adorable Silvia and I love that you were able to create 2 projects and share them! thanks for playing along!
Both sweet and lovely!
lovely interpretations of Nancy's prompts.
I love the first tag! Gorgeous. You did an amazing job.
Happy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com
wonderful projects, love the vin tage feel of them
Post a Comment