I have so much enjoyed the "14 HEART DAYS" over at Suger Lump Studios Nancy has provided us with some wonderful inspiration. Today she was doing a tag with Pink Roses Shabby Altered Chipboard and it is already day #12.
I really didn't have any chipboard, so I used some red cardboard from a package I received. (I safe a LOT of things) I distressed the edges a bit with my distressing tool, but if you don't have one a serated knife works well too. I cut it with my Spellbinders die, then layered it with some lacy circle paper, newsprint, a baby picture, a flower I made from some really old Vintage fabric, a little crocheted flower, a sentiment, a little butterfly, some seam binding at the top of the tag and part of an old spring from an outdated calendar.
You will have to stop over to Nancy's blog. Her designs are special and she offers all the info. Plus there is a giveaway from Paper Whimsy by participating. Believe me, it is pretty simple. And I also have had fun visiting all the entries. It has got my MoJo working!!!!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the week with some crafty designs.
8 comments:
Very sweet Valentine you have created. Happy Hearts...
Ohhh this is just perfect! Love all of your touches. Hugs,
That is so charming... I always get motivated to make holiday things the day before the "holiday" I wish I could get more organized about things lol
big hugs,
Cheryl
wonderful! I especially love the image you chose!
This is just too precious! I love the traditional colors you used and that sweet image! thanks so much for playing!
Nancy
Sylvia, it is the sweetest ,and so adorable in red and white with the splach of black!
xo,Dorthe
So sweet and I love the use of red!
so precious and sweet
Post a Comment