This weather has had me hemmed in and MoJo came to visit so got busy on a fun project I picked up from
Authentique Paper Blog and presented by a DT member Audrey Pettit. I've followed Audrey's Webblog for a long time. Love her sweet blog and her fun designs. Pop on over to both....she has all the info on this cute little Bunny on the Authentique Paper blog.
Just for a trial I found some colorful paper that I thought I could stitch on. And it worked pretty well.
Stuffed it with a little with fiber fill and added the little ribbon and a button. Using compatible papers you can make the little Bunny reversible.
Love it when a plan falls together ! I thought this would be cute stuffed in a spring wreath.
Thanks for stopping by.
3 comments:
Your little bunny is very sweet and fun. Bunnies are a sign of Spring and Sunshine Smiles. Creative Bliss...
This is too sweet, Sylvia!
hugs, JOY, and warm thoughts,
Kimberly
Eeeek, I LOVE your bunny, Sylvia! Turned out soooooo cute! That paper is just awesome! Love your button ribbon tie, too!
Post a Comment