Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WOYWW # 248

It's Wednesday....time for us to venture to Julia's blog  STAMPING GROUND and partake in some adventure of visiting, viewing and sharing our workspaces.

I've had time to get creative this week. Snow, Cold & Wind once again have made it necessary to stay at home
 Lots of Primary Colors, cut in many size and shapes. Simple but it's true. Card embossed with an fun embossing folder. Add a Monkey, Boy on a Bike, and A Duck  colored with Copics  Adorn the fun kids cards I made.

I apoligize for not many visits last week..gone on Wednesday and we were without power and water most of Thursday.  Thanks to all who visited and I hope to get around today, snow is forecast but no winds or ice

16 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can relate. It took me till Monday night to visit everyone who visited me last week. We had snow over the weekend and more is on the way overnight. I'm hoping it's just snow, but they are saying it's a "wintery mix," which means ice, too.

Your cards are SO cute. Stay warm and safe, dear. Happy WOYWW from #1, but you know that because you visited me already.

Belinda Basson said...

So nice a bright! Love this. #35

Claire said...

That's exactly what to do when it's yucky outside - create bright and colourful art :)
Happy WOYWW!
no. 33

Annie said...

Oh how lovely to HAVE to find something to do inside :-)
Really love the results too.
Hugs,
Annie # 49

okienurse said...

Cute cards! I am really hating this nasty cold weather this week. Hope it gets better soon! Have a great week. Vickie #52

Glenda said...

Adorable kids cards. Love the primary colors! Boy you just keep getting pelted with snow and cold. Hang in there!

glitterandglue said...

What gorgeous, fun cards. They are just great. Well done. Trust you keep warm and safe this week.
Take care.
Margaret #13

Twiglet said...

Such fun cards Sylvia - I do hope the weather warms up soon for you all. x Jo #60

voodoo vixen said...

Lovely bright primary colours on your cards for little people, glad you are keeping busy while its so cold, stay warm! Annette #3

Unknown said...

I have never visited everyone... not enough time but I usually get to 20 -30. You certainly have been taking advantage of being in! Happy WOYWW and thanks for visiting my space!
Carol N #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's an ill wind, isn't it? The weather is vile so you don't feel guilty about staying in and crafting!! Those bright colours are a real pick-me-up after all our grey skies :-)
Hugs, LLJ 44 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

There looks to be all sorts going on here and lovely bright colours. I think I didn't finish my visits last week until Sunday, but was determind to do it lol! Angela x 63

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable kids cards!

Krisha said...

Primary colors make the prettiest mess, erm, I mean desk LOL.

Great cards for kids with the cutest images.

Sending you some warm thoughts,

Krisha #32

Nan G said...

Bright and cheerful cards on a cold winter's day! And I love the paper bunny in the post below. Here's hoping winter releases it's grip soon. Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #101

Uniquely Ella said...

Super cute kids cards, love them.
xxx
Marlene