Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

"VINTAGE PAPERS" for an ATC SWAP

I would like to share the ATC's that have been mailed off and received for another swap Kimberly hosted. "VINTAGE PAPERS"



Wrapped in a Vintage Paper Doily, with Vintage Graphics as a Topper
This blog post will show the papers I have used and the information about it.  LittleTreasures



Thanks for stopping by.  Will be another weekend "INSIDE"....below zero temps, blowing snow, and icy road conditions.  I am so ready for SPRING.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so vintage and pretty!

Geri said...

Oh, these are so pretty, Sylvia! All your vintage images look so pretty together…and I LOVE your 'wrapping'…makes a sweet treat even sweeter! Now I'd like to know how you ladies display all these little treasures you receive from one another?

Unknown said...

Sylivia,
I love, love your little vintage atc's so darling!
I really enjoyed this challenge, something different is always good.
Thanks for stopping by.
Very cold and windy here in Vermont, too.
Hugs
Michele

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Sylvia, these are lovely as always!
JOY to you,
Kimberly