This one is from Sherry at Createology...little vintage sewing decor.
JoAnne of the Vintage Dragon Fly created this from Wallpaper, and Magazine ads..Love the little Doll
Liz of Lululizinlalaland has the cutest OLD Paper Men !!
And Kim the lovely hostess, included a sweet tag. You'll have to visit her blog to get all the fun details. But there is a tiny little tag she created by using shrinky dink just above the ladies head. She also has the blogsights for the gals creating these ATC's.
The makings of the ones I sent off can be seen here: http://littletreasures-sylvia.blogspot.com/2014/02/items-for-my-atc-swap.html and the finished ones here: http://littletreasures-sylvia.blogspot.com/2014/03/vintage-papers-for-atc-swap.html
Last ATC post a good blogging friend asked how we display these. I will take a photo of mine when we have a nice day and post it. I use my old baby bed springs, hung in my studio and use clothes pins to hang the ATC's. I rearrange periodically and I have some scattered about my house with the change of seasons.
The photos are not the best..it is a dark gloomy day, some snow falling and a muddy yeard from temps in the high 40's yesterday. But there is a light at the end of the snow tunnel. Robins are here, Geese are flying overhead, and temps in the 60's later this week. Enjoy a lovely day. Thanks for stopping by
1 comment:
Hi Sylvia. I am glad you enjoyed my vintage sewing ATC. I always adore Kimberly's swaps. Looks like we are both signed up for Pink, Black and Bling next. Creative Bliss...
Post a Comment