Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Catching Up


Thanks for stopping by, I am trying to catch up on postings from a few weeks ago. We were here, there and everywhere before he had to be in the fields.  FALL arrived and that means crops are ready.

I made a couple of cards after our vacation.



 This one was for a special friend who's sweet sister died unexpectedly from  a heart issue. Such a sad time. She was younger than we are and just enjoying a new home and those special grandkids.
This was for my cousins wife, celebrated her 75th birthday.  I would say she's a YOUNG 75.
She loves Vintage and Lace.
The inside....sometimes I struggle with decorating the inside of the card. This is the card I wanted to finish up on my sewing machine. Well, it ended up with a problem, breaking needles and my repair work couldn't fix it.  So that is when I ordered a new one.  More on that in my next post.

Always appreciate your comments.  Have a wonderful week. It truly is FALL here.


1 comment:

Glenda said...

Such pretty cards. I love that fabric flower!