It's 3 AM here in the States and I could not sleep. What better way than to join in Annie's "SMILES on FRIDAY"... join in or pop around and visit the fun post by visiting her blog A STITCH in TIME
I found this adorable image on Facebook through "French Shabby Lavande" , so many beautiful images they share each day
May you have a wonderful "Smiley" day...maybe I'll try for some more dream time.
Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:
Hi Sylvia. Lovely pic and I smiled thinking of you thinking of posting a Friday smile because you couldn't sleep all that way away in USA!
The goat reminded me of how I visited a craft centre with a little home farm and the goat snatched my notebook from my hand and munched it up!
Jo x
Cute goat - we had lots around us in our old house - think they reared them for goats' cheese.
What a fab pic. Really hope you managed to nod off again.
Hugs,
Annie x
Good afternoon Sylvia! I love goats and that photo certainly put a smile on my face! I needed that after the junky week I had, so thank you! Have a wonderful weekend!
Kelly
Lovely picture. made me smile :-) I can't sleep most nights either. Anne x
Haa Haa!! I was up at 3am this morning, but this was because the dog was upset at something. I couldn't nod off and Annie wasn't open then!!
Hugs
xx
Oh that is a cute goat! I wonder what he's after.... The packet on the window sill?
Have a good week,
Lisca
I think that goat is wondering why you got up so early Sylvia...I do understand though I'm not the best of sleepers. Hope you got a nap in the afternoon and have a wonderful weekend Cheers Robyn
Post a Comment