Welcome and thanks for stopping by. I've been so behind on posting, as we have been coming and going. But things are settling down, as DH is in the fields doing his crops.
Our ATC swap for August was "Dress Up" hosted by Kim at ArtJoyStuff . The ones I sent out are here in case you missed my post LittleTreasures
These are the ones I received. I just love these fun swaps and all the gals who participate.
Her packaging was a delight also...lovely layers and loving the shades of Blue. Thank You Maggie
Sweet colorful packaging for this cute little image..Girl Stuff fancy and frilly ! Thank You Jane
I just adore this little girl image. So many fun embellishments and pretty laces. Thank You Pam
I was so saddened when Kim told us she will be discontinuing the SWAPS after the Linen & Lace coming up. I totally understand, as life just gets busy and one goes on to other interests and needs.
Thank You so much Kim...for the fun, the making of new friends all these years and giving me the MoJo of creating the "Little Treasures" I've so much enjoyed.
Have a wonderful weekend. It is truly been a fun and busy fall here.
2 comments:
I too am behind in posting and thanking you for the lovely Dressed Up ATC I received from you. Kim has been the best hostess and I shall miss her and her blog and these wonderful swaps she organized to perfection. Creative Bliss continues...
Such sweet ATC's. I received one of Maggie's and Jane's also and just love them! Glad you like mine, it was my first try. :) Pam
Post a Comment