Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

WOYWW #444

Hello dear blogging friends.  Another Wednesday to share our desks. Julia at the STAMPING GROUND will let you play along. Just hop over to her blog and you can meet new friends from all over the world and if you want share your crafty space.

It's been a whirlwind here. Temps went from 65 degrees to 32 within hours, 45 MPH winds and light snow. So I've been fuming over mailing packages to my sons family in Virginia  The cost is utterly ridiculous.  So I decided to schedule my post and take a break.

I did get a few pods painted the end of last week still had warm temps. Now to make a few ornaments.

And I took time to clean up, put away and start over.
Made a tag for my son's December birthday on the 7th.  
A tiny little note card 3x3 from one of those angels I made earlier.

I will post more of my Small and Large Tags, Cards  in another post in a few days.  I will have a local Salon and a fun Vintage Shop display them and maybe sell a few.

Wishing you a great week, and lots of MoJo,  It's a busy time of the year.  Thanks to all who visited last week and took time to leave a message.  

14 comments:

Annie said...

Im not keen on weather extremes like that so hope you can stay safe through it all. Your cards are lovely...you’ve been busy.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Ellie said...

Hey! I really like the tag you made, so vintage and grungy! Enjoy crafting
Ellie #17

Cheetarah said...

Beautiful job with the pods and they will look lovely as ornaments for sure! Happy WOYWW xo Cheetarah #26

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Postage is a real issue, isn't it? I completely understand what you mean. Those pods look beautiful with the gilding on them, will you put them in a decoration or something? Hope the weather doesn't get too much colder for you yet, today's wind in the UK is being pulled down from the Arctic...bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrr.
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Sylvia. Those pods look good - what will you make with them? Hope you get all your posting sent off before the temperatures drop any further. The winds here on the North Wales coast are getting stronger by the minute, so I dread to think what the temperature is now!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Sylvia, those pods are looking great. I know all about December birthdays, I have five of them to make cards for including hubby's on Christmas Eve. I like the one you made for your son. Happy WOYWW Sarah #9

Helen said...

the pods do look fabulous! happy woyww Helen #1

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh the pods look wonderful, so rich and festive. And postage hmm....no different here. I console myself with the fact that however much it is, it’s still easier and cheaper than me taking it there myself!!

May said...

WOW...Those pods looks fantastic...Beautiful cards also... Happy WOYWW... May #3

April said...

Looks like you've been very busy. Happy birthday to your son.
April #19

Cheryl W. said...

Your tag and note card are so cute. We had the same drop in temp here. Freaky! It's cold now and the streets are still icy. More snow today. Wish I could just stay inside and craft, but my volunteer position beckons!

Pamellia said...

The tags are wonderful, love the corrugated cardboard! Oh wow, the milkweed pods are looking amazing, can't wait to see what you make with them. We've had a bit of wind but that's it. No snow yet. Stay warm and have a great break! hugs :)

Greta said...

Wonderful tag for a guy--bet he loved it! The little angel is adorable!

SusanLotus said...

Very lovely Christmas creations. Even those I see on the table.
I love your little craft space too.

Have nice weekend!
Sussie nr 5 WOYWW