Welcome, hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and can enjoy the up coming New Year's celebration. We are having below 0 temps. But no wind today, I think it is -15, a little warmer than yesterdays -22. It's another Wednesday with sharing our work spaces and Julia has more info on her blog HERE
This is me ready to share some fried ice cream with my hubby. He took me out for my birthday the 18th to a new Mexican restaurant close by. It was so good. I don't feel any older.
This is one of the little angels I had fun using for cards and tags this year. This is on a wood piece I've had for a long time. Several came in a box and never had a use for them until now.
My desk, cleared of Christmas and ready to be loaded up for Valentine designs.
Our neighbors had a baby girl born in November and I made this card to take over with a little gift and some Christmas gifts. Just an adorable little family Garrett, Mattie Mae, and Dottie Lynn.
Thanks to all who visited and left such nice comments last week.


12 comments:
As always I love seeing your desk. Valentine's Day will be here before we can turn around. It seems I'm always late with my Valentine's Day cards. Great photo of you on your birthday! Hoping you are well again after having been sick before Christmas!
Hi Sylvia, looks like you had a lovely celebration. Love the baby card too, so pretty. Have the rest of a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #13 XxX
Hi Sylvia, glad you had such a good birthday. Lovely baby card; look forward to seeing your Valentine's Day cards. Happy New Year. Sarah #14
Your birthday celebration looks fabulous! Cute birth card. Helen #1
Happy festive Wednesday to you. A very happy belated birthday to you....hope yo7 enjoyed your ice cream.
It’s no sooner Christmas here than it’s the start of birthday celebrations....a 60th and a 100th tomorrow and our eldest will be 34 on the 7th so the celebrations continue. I will be ready for a rest lol.
Hope 2018 is a happy and healthy one for you and we can enjoy many more Wednesdays of fun and friendship.
Hugs,
Annie x #10
What a cute little baby card! Love your non-traditional birthday cake! Happy belated birthday and all the best for 2018! zsuzsa #19
Hi Sylvia, happy belated birthday! The baby card is gorgeous! Have a wonderful new year, and best wishes for 2018, Heather #17
Happy WOYWW. A very pretty card. Belated Birthday wishes. Happy New Year Tracey R #2
Oh my valentine cards next! Have a great woyww and best wishes for the New Year. Angela x12x
Happy Wednesday to you, Sylvia. Always fun to see what you're working on. A belated happy birthday to you, as well.
beautiful photo of you,, getting ready for Valentines day,, you are organized!! I am impressed by your wonderful workspace,, it looks very exciting!
Some say better late than never! Here I am on a Saturday evening, nothing on the tv except some stupid film that DH is watching so here am I .... visiting my friends.
That's a lovely photo but I am intrigued by the thought of 'fried ice cream'?
I hope you have a good 2018 filled with good health, laughter, hugs and fun.
See you in 2018
Christine #18
Post a Comment