I really cleared out most of my Christmas supplies from this work area. A little bag of big earrings, I purchased for 50 cents at a garage sale. A Seth Apter die, I found on sale and little oddities of things to use for package toppers.
Wishing You and Yours a Joyous Christmas. Leaving you with the Nativity my husband gave to me when we were first married. It IS the Reason for Christmas, enjoy your way of celebrating.
Merry Christmas !


13 comments:
Hi Sylvia, love your earring stash! great find. Have a lovely Christmas, Love & Hugs, Shaz #5 XxX
I enjoyed watching your desk.
Love the clips. Thrifting craft supplies is always great fun.
:)
Merry Christmas and a happy WOYWW this week!
Sussie nr 16
What a lovely gift from your husband. Enjoy your Christmas season!
What a fab find....I wonder what you will do with them? Your nativity is very special.....I’m sure you treasure it.
I would like to wish you a very happy Christmas and hope you get lots of rest and pampering before next week.
Hugs,
Annie x #7
How lovely for your husband to give you the Nativity - what a very special present that was. Hope the weather stays fair and all the travellers get to where they have to be.
Enjoy Christmas Sylvia, thanks for all the lovely comments and support over the years.
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx
Happy Christmas to you too - the Nativity set is beautiful, what a lovely keepsake. Helen #1
Now that is my sort of desk - I can never resist a bag full of old earrings and jewelery bits - they make fabulous flower centres amongst other things! I love the Nativity set, what a special present.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas,
Diana #13 xx
Hi Sylvia. That's a beautiful nativity set you have there. My hubby made ours, and it is always the first thing to come out of the Christmas decoration boxes. Have a really special Christmas with Jesus. Without Him there is no season!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2
Hi Sylvia. Your desk is one I would like a rummage around. Looks to be all sorts of interesting things on it. I bought a nativity set when I had my first daughter- but sadly I think it got lost in my last house move! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Heather #32
I love the nativity, what a lovely gift, so enduring. Like you, I hope the temps don’t plummet too far, I think you all deserve a bit of a break! so what are you planning for the big earrings then? It’s been great to rummage your desk this year Sylvia, and see you on FB, please will you carry on?! Happy Christmas!Xxxx
Loving you Nativity scene and the button collection too. The Seth Apter die is one of my favourites. Have a good Christmas and a great woyww too, Angela x8x
I hope you'll share with us what you do with those earrings. Merry Christmas to you, Sylvia!
What a super nativity set. Have a Happy Christmas and a Crafty New Year BJ#27
Post a Comment