Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

WOYWW #651


Welcome, it's the day to share our workspaces.  Ms Julia is welcoming anyone to join in the fun 
HERE  just visit those listed on Mr. Linky or post and play along. Many great friendships made over the years of doing this.  

My desk:
I wanted to get time to play with the new flower stamp, but we've been in and out with this nice weather. If only Mr. WIND would leave, it would be perfect for ending of November. 


On both desks I have some coloring to do to finish the little tags. I was also going thru my drawers of Christmas papers, dies, ephemera, stamps and I am amazed. WOW I'll need a few Elves to come by and help me create. 
I am hoping to have another post on a few ideas I had with my triangle dies  just depends here in the USA   Thursday is "Thanksgiving Day"  a 4 day holiday weekend with Black Friday shopping, clear thru Monday's events.  Not sure of our plans as yet. 

Thanks for all the comments from last week and Have a very Happy WOYWW kind of day.


15 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow Sylvia. Hope the elves come along in time! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #17.

Christine said...

Know what you mean about the elves!!!
Enjoy your long weekend
Christine #04

My name is Cindy said...

Weather has been pretty nice here in the UK as well, but a bit grey today so feel fine to neglect the garden. I am always amazed how much Christmas stuff I have as well, but also how I fixate on the one thing I can't find!! If you find those elves send hem over to me! Happy Thanksgiving! Happy WOYWW, have a great week, stay safe stay well, love n hugs Cindyxx #19

Twiglet said...

Happy Thanksgiving. We watched a programme all about the Pilgrim Fathers yesterday. Very interesting. Hope you get a bit of elfin assistance! I could do with the same - a nimble little sewing elf would be lovely. xx Jo

StampinCarol said...

Busy desks! Hope the mojo elves show up and give you a hand!
Thanks for popping by and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Carol N #21

Annie said...

I hope your little elves turn up to help and when you’ve finished with them please send them over.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Lindart said...

HI sylvia! Happy Thanksgiving! After almost 50 years living in Canada I still miss November Thanksgiving. It's in my DNA I guess! The group I was in was mixed Media group, I will e-mail you and see what suggestions you have - thanks! Your desk certainly does look busy this week, and I hope Mr. Wind isn't replaced by Mr. Snow! Have a great week, Lindart #23

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Happy thanksgiving and happy crafting! Thanks for your visit - you know all of us pay health insurance in this country in the form of National Insurance (my husband contributes almost 500 pounds a month!) but for some reason that doesn't extend to dental care and my dentist used the pandemic as an excuse to go private and there's no one else available. It's just infuriating and depressing. Anyway, enjoy your celebrations tomorrow!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Sylvia, it's just too cold here to tempt me out even though the garden could benefit from some TLC. Your little dies are lovely. I find that I'm much more likely to reach for my small die cutting machine and dies which means the few large dies I have are very neglected. Enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday this weekend. Elizabeth x #6

Helen said...

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving, and get some crafty time over the long weekend. Take care and stay safe. Helen #3

Caro said...

Happy Thanksgiving and hope the mojo elves appear! Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#13)

Crafting With Jack said...

I hope you enjoy your thanksgiving and it would be wonderful if you get some little creative helpers. Happy WOYWW Angela #11

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Happy Thanks Giving for tomorrow. Hope you get time and some little helpers Christmas will be here before we know it. Happy belated woyww, Angela x14x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sylvia, hope you have a good day - make sure you get some crafting time in over the weekend though!!
Hugs LLJ 12 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sylvia! I hope you have a good day, I know it won’t be a holiday in the true sense of the word, farmers don’t have days off, huh! We’re forecast northerly winds and a bit of a battering over the next few days, I hope your weather keeps good for the time of year. So far nothing perilous and that’s good news!
I think lots of us are a bit surprised by our Christmas stash, I know I’m attempting to at least use some of the stamps I seem to have bought over the last two years before putting them away for another year! Loving the white florals against those backgrounds, beautiful. I’m sorry my pics won’t enlarge, I’ve no idea why…but I’ll be posting ‘proper’ close ups of the card in the next couple of days…daylight and good memory permitting!