Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

IT's WOYWW #134

Caught up from the Christmas Festivities, and ready for some free time to visit  you on  WOYWW, new here? Just check out what Ms. Julia has going on over at the STAMPING GROUND.  So many fun places to visit and new friends to meet.

This is the right side of my working area, the left is EXACTLY as it was last week. Not a thing moved. Had to prepare for my sons and their families Christmas visit. And this little mess will hopefully be cleaned up and organized by the days end.  It will be on to other things. No doubt basically red in nature, but maybe a few non traditional colors this year.


The little brown bag, has goodies I haven't even had time to unpack. Hoping to make a few of the little sparkly villages. Maybe a project when the snow starts coming!!!  Hoping it by passes Iowa this year. Just so nice not to mess with all the extras it brings.


Our holidays were fantastic, wonderful warm weather, (so unusual for our area ) and after a few days of deep cleaning again, I am ready to start creating.  I usually leave up my holiday decor till a very ambitious day in January.  I enjoy the twinkling lights and all the fun sentimental things I have collected.


Thanks for stopping by, I am hoping to post a few Christmas photos, etc later so stop by again, would love to have you peep about.  Enjoy WOYWW  and  May You and Yours have a Wonderful New Year. Enjoy the festivities.

26 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah Sylvia so glad your hols were sunny and happy ones and you are all tidy and ready to go crafty again . Happy WOYWW! Love, Shaz in Oz. x #24

Neet said...

Look forward to seeing your Christmas photos which you promise to show. How nice for you to have totally different weather, our own has been so very different to this time last year when the snow put paid to lots of people's plans.
May I take this opportunity of wishing you and yours a Good 2012. Hugs, Neet #4 xx
ps thanks for your kind thoughts

Lunch Lady Jan said...

So glad you had a lovely Christmas with your family! Thank you for all your friendship and support this past year and for being so welcoming to WOYWW.
Wishing you a Happy and Exciting 2012!
Hugs, LLJ #35 xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Fab picture of so much stash-I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and wish you a very Happy New Year, Love Shaz xx

Glenda said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! I'm beginning to play a little at my desk. Still have quite a bit of cleaning to do, but not rushing into anything!

Tuire Flemming said...

Interesting bag waiting for you...
I hope the snow bypasses us, too, but I guess we don´t have much chance!
Hugs
Tuire #36

Karen said...

I am so glad that you had a wonderful Christmas with your family :)

Have a great WOYWW and a very Happy New Year, I hope 2012 is a good one for you all :)
Karen #42

jude said...

Glad you had a lovely christmas .Here's hoping you Have Happy Healthy,Creative New Year
Hugs Judex 57

May said...

Can't wait to see what goodies are in the bag, Happy 2012, Hugs May x x x x

Twiglet said...

We had a very mild Christmas too but today there is a cold wind and we have just had a hail shower. Cosy and warm indoors. Daughter M coming for a crafting day tomorrow. Happy New Year. x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah Sylvia, I'm sentimental about decorations this year...it's been so lovely that they will wait for new year...unusual for me! So glad thread of your pleasure at Christmas, and that you're inspired to get crafting again...I will again, follow your lead!

bohemiannie! art said...

I'm itchin to get my tree down this year for some strange reason! Merry, Merry, Happy, Happy!

Spyder said...

Fabulous crafty space you have, all you need is a till and some baskets and we could all come round and shop! Happy New Year! Happy WOYWW
((Lyn)) ((sniff...coff coff)

fairy thoughts said...

looks like one of those little houses in the bag, is it? I love it when the decs come down, it looks so bare Ineed to make something new to replace it. lol. really jealous of your stamp storage . . .it looks like it should be in a shop.
happy new year
janet #22

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Greatness on your desk--lots of things waiting for the magic moment to play.

Robin Panzer Art said...

Wow what a lovely stamp collection! Happy WOYWW!

Kay Hammock said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas with your family.

Happy WOYWW #72

sandra de said...

I cannot imagine still having a little bag of goodies that I haven't unwrapped!! I love all the lights and it is one of our highlights at xmas. Wishing you a happy new year and lots of posts in 2012.

Sunshine Girl said...

It all looks very busy and that brown bag is full isnt it! you will have such fun unpacking that. Thanks for all your lovely comments over the year and I hope you have a lovely New Year.

Tara Cardwell said...

What a gorgeous working space :-D

SueH said...

I’m with you leaving up the decorations as long as I can especially as mine went up so late this year due to unforeseen circumstances. I just feel I need a little longer to enjoy them.

Happy New Year to you and ……..
Happy Crafting!

Sue (#68)
x

ScrappnBee said...

An ambitious day in January sounds good to me! Our goal is always to be down by St Patricks Day! LOL! Looks like you have some fabulous crafts for snow season! Thanks for sharing. Have a happy and Crafty New Years! -Amanda #9

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas Sylvia, I can't believe the odd weather and lack of snow either. We got a bit today and had a lovely walk as it was coming down, but it's now warming up as we go into the evening and it's all melting again!! I like to leave our decorations up for a while too, especially considering how long it takes to put them all up in the first place!!

Hugs
Brenda 58

okienurse said...

I am still enjoying the holiday this year. I put the tree up late and take it down late each year just so I can enjoy it! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog this week. I really enjoy hearing what you have to say! Have a Happy New year! Vickie #10

JoZart Designs said...

Hi Sylvia,
I'm just back home from the South Coast of England visiting my family so quick catch up to thank you for all your lovely comments and fun and inspiration on your blog!
Glad you enjoyed Christmas and here's to a great New Year 2012!! Health, Happiness, Peace & Joy,
Love JoZarty x

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Glad you had such a good Christmas. We are just waiting for a couple of sets of visitors to come round, then afterwards the decorations will come down. They may not last till Twelfth Night. I am looking forward to seeing your sparkly villages. Maggie#49