Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A SHINEY RED VALENTINE

I truly don't know what to say.


I truly love my special husband.


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY & 
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU AND YOURS.



10 comments:

Geri said...

Are you kiddin' me?!?!?!?!

Glenda said...

All I can say is hang on to that one!

Annie said...

Does he have a brother?
Hugs,
A x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

no Kiddnin...I about flipped.

Happy Valentine's Day to You & Yours

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Yes I will, he's a real gem.

Happy Valentine's Day to You & Yours Glenda

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh cute!!! He does, but married and saves his money!!
Happy Valentine's Day to You & Yours

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Gee - you are a lucky lady Sylvia! You got a CAR and also you won all of our new Vintage Printables in our Blog Giveaway. I sent you an email about it but then saw your cool gift and had to say how lucky you are. I think my husband is talking me out for spicy Pho Noodle Soup, not nearly as exciting.

Congratulations and thanks for your support!
Sandy

JoZart Designs said...

Wow... that needs a balloon the size of the one I saw in town to go on it!!! It's quite a Valentine. Does he have a brother?
Mind you, I've already got one of the best myself!
Jo x

Sheilagh said...

WOW!!

Audrey Pettit said...

WOW! Lucky you! How absolutely fabulous!