Happy Sunday to You All,
It will be a great day here in the states for us "Football Fans". It's SuperBowl Sunday, lots of food, parties, and watching the big game. I prefer to be at home today...I really like football and I love to be totally engrossed in "THEE" game. Hubby is making his great "Hot Wings" and I plan to cuddle up in my favorite chair and enjoy!!
I am participating in another one of Kimberly's fun swaps. "I'm Dreaming of a White Valentine's Day" tag swap. You can see more on her blog ArtJoyStuff.
Always something so romantic about hearts and flowers.
Can't wait for the exchange to arrive in a week or so, and I will post those lovelies for you to enjoy.
Have a great Sunday and Enjoy the things you love.
4 comments:
Just gorgeous! Enjoy the game!
Your White Valentine Tags are fabulous. It was such a fun swap and challenge...no red or pink. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...
SO lovely, Sylvia...especially for a 'white' challenge! Beautiful work!
This was a fun swap wasn't it?!! Your tags are gorgeous!
Post a Comment