Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's WOYWW #195

Welcome... another week, that just went flying by.  We were very fortunate to have missed the BIG snow storms here in the midwest.  But I was busy finishing up the organizing of my crafting space so really made no difference to me. . Almost done, really ? can that really happen?  I think not

A few things to stash away. YoYo garland was 90% off, so couldn't pass that up, a faded out cat which I want to copy a pattern from, a basket of confettii, and an empty sheet of labels. YES..I started labeling EVERYTHING that contains something.  Oh why didn't I do it sooner.. I have one big mess to complete, all on the floor (batteries done for so no picture), but it is all of my scraps, SCRAPS, SCRAPS.
I've most sorted by color, but a real mess, maybe by next week I can share my progress.

Ms. Julia at the STAMPING GROUND  has all the info on WOYWW. It's fun, It's addictive

We had a midnight visitor!

I think I'll call her/him Snowball. It is a beautiful tame all white cat. It crawled upon our front deck and meowed and meowed, so Bax and Bailey had to see what was happening.  I think the 3 shared time for 2 hrs.  My DH is feeding it in the barn with the barn cats, but it is no way an outside cat.  Have called a few people and trying to find the owner, or someone who will care for it.  It really needs a good home.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the adventures of the day. Have fun with WOYWW this week.
Thanks to all who stopped by last week too.

26 comments:

sandra de said...

Your desk is so lovely and bright with the yoyo garland. Love the kitty pics.
Sandra @12

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hullo there Sylvia,
At last able to WOYWW again …Some lovely work going on here!

Storms over here to of the VERY damp and very windy variety!!

- and garland great colours too - hope you find puss' owner, he's too cute!
Thanks so much for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #21

Bubbles said...

Yes, the desk is lovely... but I am afraid I have been totally distracted by the GORGEOUS kitties! Your visitor is certainly a stunner - I hope s/he finds her owner soon - though if it were me, I'd be so tempted to keep him/her.
Baxter is so cuddlesome and adorable... but Bailey - well, there's the cutest face I have ever seen on a cat - so so beautiful!
Have a wonderful WOYWW!
Best wishes from Bubbles
#14

jill said...

Hope someone claims the cat , it's lovely isn't he/she. What a shame it has no home right now . Happy woyww, jill #22

Tuire Flemming said...

The garland looks happy and colorful! Love your "spam" tin - I'll need much bigger one ;)
Lovely cats, all three of them!
Happy WOYWW!
Tuire #3

okienurse said...

Beautiful cat! I hope you find its owner soon. Looks like you have a head start on getting everything organized. I keep saying I am going to move rooms but...never enough time! Have a great week! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #39

Helen said...

90% off is practically free, of course you had to have it! Love everything on your desk, hope you find space for it... (I am still looking for places for my latest buys!) Helen, 8

Jackie said...

Think the new kitty wants to live with your cats!!!!!
Great bargin you got 90% off
Bright desk with that fabric
Jackie 13

ria gall said...

well done on all that hard work you know that your crafting is going to be so much easier now everything is labeled. I take my hat off to you as it is not an easy job going through everything but you are almost finished.
Looks like you have a new fluffy wanting to live with you
Happy WOYWW hope you have a great day
Ria #48

Annie said...

Sounds like there is a bug going round making us all tidy and organised our stash this week :-)
Love your midnight visitor.
Hugs,
A x # 56

Julia Dunnit said...

Well done Sylvia, you're on the home straight! It's a huge undertaking isn't it..I don't think I've ever had such a clear view of your lovely wooden cubbies, what a glorious colour and 'flare' of patina they have, how delightful. I remember the last time I had a really good storage sort ou, it ended with the conclusion that I shouldn't buy any more stuff...and didn't last!!

Scrapcat 1 said...

I have had a clear up too and it's a massive job but so worth it, i found all sorts of things I'd forgotten about. Lovely picture of the cats.Thanks for sharing Tracy#72

Glenda said...

I just sent three boxes of papers, stamps and tools to a nursing home where my sister visits. They have arts and crafts and will so enjoy them. I went through and things I hadn't touched for 3 years went out. At my age there is no use holding onto things you may never use. Especially when someone would really enjoy them. What a beauty of a cat! Someone will take him/her I'm sure!

Heathers Inspiration said...

Beautiful Kitties and love the colours of your garlands x Happy WOYWW Heather #85

Twiglet said...

The yo yo garland is fab - great colour scheme. They would decorate a quilt nicely I think. x Jo

Unknown said...

Love your colourful garland. Your tidying up will all be worth it, but it is so easy to become un tidy again! Love your furry visitor.
Carol.x #59

Gill Edwards said...

what an adorable cat

Gill x

Anne said...

Great desk. Hope the kitty gets home. Happy WOYWW. Anne x #87

Minxy said...

Thanks for your visit, Seems there is a kitty fest happening on woyww today.
Is that a remote control holder holding your cards? neat idea!
Happy WOYWW
Hugz Minxy #2

Geri said...

Don't think I've ever seen a stray that pretty!!! Wow! And scraps drive me crazy if you're talking about paper scraps. You've got your solids, and patterns, your big's and small's, the designer ones that have coordinating 'friends' that you want to keep together...I don't have enough compartments for all that!!!! So...good luck to ya! I don't think I've thanked you for my birthday greeting, Sylvia...it made my day that you remembered! Just wasn't up for a blog celebration, I guess, so thanks so much for thinking of me anyway!!! Have a great rest of the week!!!

Nan G said...

Oh Snowball is too pretty to be abandoned ! Hope you find a good home for him/her. Lovely of your guys to keep her company. :) Happy WOYWW! Nan #1

Anonymous said...

Lots of cats today :) And scraps. and people organizing. Do you think it's the spring-cleaning thing that drives us all? Even tho' it is nowhere near warm enough to even think spring is just around the corner (at least not here!)? I haven't made yoyos in ages but I am loving your colourful pile. It'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Happy WOYWW


MA (4)

dottielottie said...

That's a lovely garland, its always nice to pick up a bargain. Lovein your spam tin lol, don't think we have the hot n spicy variety here. Beautiful kittie cats, I hope you manage to find snowballs owner.
Happy art making
Hugs Lottie x

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Sylvia, I am in the process of the same thing. Sorting...sorting...labeling...and sorting some more. Keep it up, I'll try too.
enJOY a lovely today,
Kimberly

April said...

Organized? What does that feel like exactly? LOL That white cat is a beauty. :-)
April #151

Claire said...

what a busy desk! garlands just get everywhere until they are safely hung up...
and what a gorgeous pic of your inquisitive kitties espying the snowy visitor... :)
sorry it's taken me so long to reply... but i'm here now :)
happy belated WOYWW and have a great week!
no. 6