Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WOYWW #249

WOYWW........What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.   Visit  Julia's  STAMPING GROUND and you can share, or just visit all the fun participants.


My desk has a variety of projects in the works.   The assortment of pink...inspiration pending for an ATC swap, a quick 60th Birthday card, some embossed candles on the envelope and some bits and pieces of kids cards.

It's short and sweet....have lots of things to get caught up on, it's a snow day here, dark and gloomy. BUT I might just be making a fun road trip as the weather is warming up, could be in the 60's.
Have a fun day and Enjoy WOYWW.

22 comments:

Peggy Lin said...

Happy WOYWW and go go go

Peggy xx #1

Unknown said...

we like them short and sweet.. love the colors on the 60th card.. well I love the pink too.. lol ok hop hop hop
Roberta #4

April said...

Loving the candles embossing folder. I look forward to seeing what you do with it. April #6

sandra de said...

Now that is a great embossing folder and lots of pretty things on your desk.

Sandra @8

peggy aplSEEDS said...

Short and sweet is what Julia recommends, although I don't always get to do that. Your desk is filled with delightful projects!
happy WOYWW!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS@17

Jackie said...

Nice 60th birthday cards... Looks like you have a lot on the go!
Jackie 22

Judys Lace Creations said...

LOVE that pink- always makes me feel good. Did I spy some gorgeous lace!! wow.
Judy #18

Belinda Basson said...

Glad to hear it is warming up there, we are meant to still be hot, but it is really chilly today. #34

Neil said...

Good morning,
just popping my head around the door to say Hi.
Thanks for sharing your creative place this morning and I hope you have a good and creative rest of the week.
Neil #31

Eliza said...

You have a fun collection of goodies on your desk this week especially love that cute stamp collection that I see hiding under the other stuff.

Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 21

Ann B said...

A very springlike desk this morning and so pretty.
Ann b
40

Helen said...

short but sweet indeed, love the projects in flow on your desk!! Helen 16

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you've been busy! I have both those embossing folders and the candles in particular is very underused....I might try to challenge myself as I see you aren't scared of it! Ilove the collection of pinks - this bodes well for the mood and ANY improvement in the weather can help that! Make that road trip gal - it will be fun!

Glenda said...

I think it is great that you participate in the ATC swaps! I'm also glad you might get to take a road trip. We were in the 70's yesterday and I spent some time outside in the sun! Glenda #56

Carole said...

oh my what a bunch of fun projects. Bunnies and baskets so sweet, is that a fish? so colorful and bright...a happy place. Thanks for sharing Carole #68

Twiglet said...

Our weather is perfect at the moment - warm sunny and more like April than March. Hope it soon improves for you too. x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I could come with you on the road trip and we could be like Thelma and Louise, lol!! So glad the weather has improved for you...that's better than all that snow!
All that pink is very pretty, you've been having fun!
Hugs, LLJ 41 xx

Nelle said...

Lots of nice creative work here. Shame the weather isn't that good.
Nelle 76 xx

glitterandglue said...

What lovely things on your desk today, Sylvia. Hope you get your road trip!
Margaret #32

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You have some interesting stuff on your desk today, looks like some fun will be happening later. Happy crafting, Angela #59

Inkyfingeredcat said...

Lots of pretty things there! Thanks for sharing!
Catiecuddles@55

okienurse said...

WOW busy desk I guess! Love the pink inspiration! What swap is that? I might have to go join the colors are so awesome. Love the easter and birthday stuff too but the pink just dominates! Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Vickie aka okienurse #72