Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

ATC'S for WOYWW 6th Anniversary

Welcome, so nice to have you visit.  Our Wednesday WOYWW had a 6 Year Anniversary Exchange of ATC's ...Julia our lovely hostess had all the info on her blog the STAMPING GROUND and I kind of forgot to post the ATC's I created for exchange.

 For our Hostess Julia on the left  and for Jan (LLJ) music minded
 For Jo  (aka Twiglet)
For Annie (aka Wipso)

And the one after my name was ANNIE of  Nan's Craftinest  (aka Nann4)

I love creating ATC's. It's a little challenge all it's own. I have a couple more on hand if anyone is still interested in one.  Just let me know.


Thanks for visiting.. Wishing you a lovely day



2 comments:

Twiglet said...

Annie and I love our ATCs - we loved the tailor made designs and Annie thought the little dress pattern stampsetc were perfect for her!! Thanks lots. x Jo

Cheryl W. said...

It's fun to visit your blog and see the joy you have in making and sharing these lovely atc's. You're an inspiration!