Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

OUTSIDE TIME



Welcome,

Some beautiful Sunshine and a no Wind day here today. So it's outside time at it's best.
The little flower garden needs some water and weeding. I was startled by this friendly little toad.
He's been out there since early April and I enjoy him watching me !....And I kinda like him.

Mr. Toad
Hosta
Pansy
Viola
 Pansy
Hen & Chics
Mr. Toad...moved to the fountain....There is water in it but I don't have it connected yet.
This tag is gone and his close by White friend is drooping.
 I just finished planting these outside. 3 Hens & Chicks in a  long rusted out chicken feeder

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful fun filled day.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

It is hot and dry in these parts. We had a couple days of rain but not many inches and too little too late. Love the little toad that is living in your area. Looks like he has made himself right at home!

Twiglet said...

Love the toad - he will keep the slugs off your hostas. Thanks for our beautiful little ATC parcel it arrived toady - I will pass Annie's on to her on Monday.
x Jo