You can click on the image to make it larger. My camera does not do justice to the fine beautiful details.
I just love the variety this group creates. Lots of fussy cutting and detail to these small treasures.
Artist Trading Cards are only 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 in size. So there is a challenge in creating them.
from Kelly
From Maggie
From Liz
Packaging and Cute little pipecleaner Clown from our Hostess.
The ones I made were in a previous post on my blog:
http://littletreasures-sylvia.blogspot.com/2015/05/may-atc-swap-join-circus.html
Thanks to Kimberly for hosting and to Kelly, Liz and Maggie, I love each of these "Little Treasures". They bring a smile to my heart.
Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments.
2 comments:
I too love Kim's ATC swaps and this Circus theme was great fun. Thank you for participating and I was fortunate to receive one of your fabulous creations. June ATC Joy...
Love your desk, so many goodies to look through.
Love the stamps.
I have got to buy some Tim Holtz stamps.
Fabulous ATC's :) #31
Post a Comment