Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WOYWW #315


So glad you stopped by. It's Wonderful Wednesday, the day we share or desks. Julia our hostess at
STAMPING GROUND has all the info on her blog.  Short and Sweet. 6 years into this fun event.


Pretty cleaned off, trying to learn how to use the eyelet punch and the white fabric like parcel is for making some flowers.  Distress ink will color them, will share when I 've a few finished.

Some wonderful weather stowed upon us.  And I have taken full advantage of it.  Had a wonderful weekend in our Capital City watching my granddaughter and the team win State Championship in her summer softball league.  So happy we could be there to watch.  Will post photos  in a day or so.

Have a wonderful WOYWW and thanks to everyone who visited last week and left such nice comments.

11 comments:

Glenda said...

I can't wait to see the flowers you will be making. They sound so interesting! Good luck with the eyelet punch!
Glenda #34

Neet said...

Looking forward to seeing what you make - hope you master the punch.
Great work by your grandee's team - bet you were so proud.
Hugs, Neet 13 xx

Annie said...

Sounds like we have both been enjoying some lovely weather lately....crafting can wait :-)
Hugs,
Annie x # 9

Unknown said...

You'll be glad you learned how to do the eyelet punch, it comes in handy in so many things! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #43

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Woohoo, congratulations to your granddaughter! That's amazing to win the state championship, good for her and the team :-)
Those fabric flowers sound really interesting, you'll definitely have to let us have a peek when you've finished with them!!
Hugs, LLJ 8 xxxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have two of those eyelet punches and have NEVER gotten either of them to work properly. I now have a crop-a-dile and it is a LIFESAVER. I love it. The only problem is, you are limited by how far in you can punch something, like if I were going to punch the length of a journal page in the center of the journal, I would have to use one of the other choices.

So happy to read about your granddaughter. what an honor for both her and her team. Happy WOYWW from # 5.

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Sylvia, happy WOYWW for yesterday, have fun this week, Cheers RobynO#16

sandra de said...

I use an eyelet punch that you hit with a hammer and always works for me. Never did get around to buying the flashy crop-a-dile. Lovely that you were able to see your g/d win their game.
sandra de @37

Nannie4 said...

My son got that eyelet punch for me. It's great because you can punch anywhere on the project with it. I also have a Crop-A-Dile. Love it too, but can't punch anywhere on the piece with that one. Never got a Big Bite. Too expensive. 😏. Thanks for your visit. Much appreciated.

Lizzie said...

State Champions is definitely something worth celebrating - well done to your Granddaughter's team!

The fabric looks exciting... I have an eyelet punch that lets you punch wherever you want to. It has a spring inside, so you don't have to hit it with a hammer. I bought it so I could still punch holes, when next-door's little girl was sleeping! (our house is attached to theirs, so her bedroom is the other side of my studio wall).

Julia Dunnit said...

Glad to hear you've had some good weather, there's been some trouble with weather hasn't there. Relief .
The fabric looks like interfacing..that will colour beautifully..Hey, that's an idea! .