I am disappointed in the color with this photo, but I tried 3x and nothing changes, the flowers are really 2 tone shades and quite dark here. I used an embossing folder than sanded to show the design. Used different layers of dies for the flowers. Melissa's butterfly with a little tulle behind it.
Distressed the seam binding, I have 50 shades of blue, teal and none really worked, seemed too dark or too light.
Was fun to use the inspiration image maybe the dark and gloomy day we are having has something to do with this photo. Thanks for stopping by.
1 comment:
Sylvia, this is just lovely!! I really love the texture the embossing added, your flowers are so soft and pretty, and you, my dear, stayed true to the inspiration photo! (unlike me! ;) I really love it! Don't let the photos get you down--we all know how that can go! The beauty of your card is shining right on through!!
Post a Comment