Now I am praying for my Niece, her Husband and 2 children they are being evacuated someplace to safety I hope. Love you guys so much.
May the people of Japan and other areas find peace, comfort, love and safety thru all of this disaster.
Be ever so Thankful Each Day for what we have.
5 comments:
I have been so saddened by the disaster in Japan. I pray all your family is well. I have been looking over your recent projects on your blog and they are so lovely. May God bless!
Oh I do hope all your family are well and safe, thinking of all those poor souls devastated by this awful disaster xxx
Thank you! We are all safe and sound and Okinawa was spared. Now just hoping our Marines are safe as they assist in the cleanup of this disaster. Tommy didn't go with the first group since he is scheduled to leave again in a few weeks for another excercise but he still may go if they send another wave of Marines. So sad for the people on mainland.
Hi, Sylvia!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
I appreciate your kind comment. Just spoke to my mother this AM and she is doing well. I see your niece has commented - good to hear that she (& family) are safe.
Again, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!
AMEN, Sylvia!
Post a Comment