I loved this BRIGHT color combo
It was warm enough to go out and find some small little twigs. I made a form of sturdy paper for the vase and covered it with the dotted pattern paper. Layered some MS butterflies onto the branches.
Might just put it on an easel until the need arrives to use it for a card for someone this springtime.
Other Challenges for this include:
Paper Sundaes #61 Embossing. I did the little butterflies
Flutter by Wednesday #147 must have butterfly, fairy, angel but Open Challenge
Little Red Wagon #73 Butterflies
Thanks for stopping by Enjoy the Color of your area. Have a great weekend.

7 comments:
What a fantastic unique idea! Now I'm hoping to find some twigs to use myself...except it just snowed this morning...O.o...
I love the fluttering butterflies & that great sentiment too :)
Fun card! I love those bright colors too! Thanks for sharing with us at Flutter By Wednesday.
How creative! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
What a pretty and gorgeous card!!
Sylvia, You should have a zillion comments on this very CLEVER card! LOVE the branches with the butterflies and LOVE that flower on the rosette! The sentiment is so FAB, too!
Hey Sylvia! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a go! :)
What a bright and fun card, Sylvia! Love all this color!
Post a Comment