Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Looks Yummy...

Paper Sundaes Challenge #59  STRIPES


CR84FN18 Challenge  The Color Inspiration is:


                                                     and my card for this Color Challenge


I used Martha Stewarts Corner Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sizzix Floral Die, added an old earring from my Little Treasures stash and wahlaa..These are not colors I would normally work with, but I thought the papers matched the color combo and tried something out of my norm.

Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate and enjoy comments. Have a great week.



6 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card, love the patterned paper and the handmade flower, the centre is really pretty. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN.xxx

Sue Lelli said...

Silvia, First I LOVE Baxter and Bailey! So CUTE! Second, so glad you played with colors outside your norm because it turned out so great! LOVE the flower and how clever of you to use that earring! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a pretty card Sylvia! Love the 3D blossom and the embossed BG! Happy you tried something new! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Andrea M said...

Very pretty card Sylvia! Beautiful take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card, Sylvia! Love your layered flower! So glad you joined us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

This is a very pretty card - lovely flower! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!