The Shabby Tea Room is having a Birthday..and doing it up right. You will have to hop on over and see all the excitement. There are so many beautiful creations by their Design Team and Terrific Special Guests you just won't want to miss the inspirations.
Also they are giving away unbelievable prizes. Shabby Tea Room this link will give you the rules to follow for all the neat prizes. AND some of the DT are offering their own, just have to visit their blogs and make a comment.
My card for this Challenge:
It is a gatefold done up in Pink and Sparkles
The Cupcake was cute from patterned paper and plain pink, some sparkle gathered ribbon, stickles for some sparkle frosting and pearls drapped across.
The Candle has some stickles and heart shaped rhinestones for sparkle .The little HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign could be put on the back of the card on on the front of an envelope if you were to present this to someone.
Hope you like it. I know you'll enjoy The Shabby Tea Room
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the weekend.
7 comments:
Sylvia, this is gorgeous!! Love it! Good luck in my giveaway! :)
Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!
Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR DT
YUM! Love that bedazzled cupcake, its so sweet and pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!
Sylvia ... oh so pretty in PINK is all I can say! WOW, girl, you really decorated this project up -- I love it!!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room for our birthday bash :)
Oh My! What a delightful birthday treat! Great idea and I love all the sparkle!
I think this is such a cute idea. Love all the sparkle1
Oh this is darling! I love all of the shabby goodness you put into this. Thanks for playing along this week at The Shabby Tea Room.
Thanks for commenting on my entry. Yours is outstanding! Love all the pink sparkle.
Post a Comment