Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tag Challenge

Joans Garden Tag Challenge #8 

My nephew will be having a Birthday and being the Avid Golfer I created this little Tag for him.


Cornish Heritage Farms is where the Little Peanut Golf Nutz came from. The initials T W
came from Tim Holtz papers, the "I" on his hat refers to "IOWA HAWKEYE". He is a avid fan need I say more.    And he did have "A Hole in One". There is some distress ink on the tag and the wire around the Golf Tee is holding it in place.  I have decorated the back with a birthday greeting.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are having some warm weather and sunshine, we are NOT on that list. 


3 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Cute tag! I know your Nephew will love it.

Thanks so much for joining the weekly Tag Challenge at Joan's Gardens this week. I love what you created.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Darlene said...

Oh WOW ... now this is a unique, clever tag!! Great job!

Selma said...

What a perfect tag for a golfer. This is great.