Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

FRIDAY SMILES


Here it is Friday and almost time for Easter Sunday.  Annie in the UK  sets Friday to share a smile or two. You can visit her blog at  A STITCH IN TIME, so many fun things to uplift your soul.

Today I want to share a Tulip Field in Germany.  My son took his two little girls there to pick flowers for their mommy, who was in the hospital with a new baby sister, Savannah.

click the photo to enlarge

Sky Lynn is in the back. She was 4 in April.  Summer Rose is in the front and is 2 1/2.  I got to see the bouquet via Skype and it was beautiful ..SO many colors and varieties . My favorite was a lavender shaded to purple, with the ruffle edge.   I swear Sky will own a flower shop someday. Ever since she could walk she has been picking flowers.

And not to let Savannah out of our thoughts....here is a photo of our new granddaughter.
God's Little Blessings.  We have so much to be Thankful for.


Have a wonderful Easter.  Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Annie said...

You have 3 beautiful granddaughters there Sylvia. That new addition to their family actually brought a year to my eye....what a gorgeous little bundle :-) thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Hugs,
Annie x

Judys Lace Creations said...

Lovely post Sylvia.

Glenda said...

I'm so glad you are able to skype and have a visit with everyone. How difficult not to be able to kiss that darling baby! Those little girls are adorable and I can't image a whole field of tulips...how wonderful!

Twiglet said...

Such beautiful photos Sylvia - thanks for sharing! x Jo

Hettie said...

Aww Bless. Love those little girls in the Tulip field. Isn't Skype wonderful?
Hugs
xx

fairy thoughts said...

Lovely photos I bet they love their little sister ..... Very cute. I have a new grandson too just a week old as you say so much to be thankful for
Janet

Crystal Komara said...

Hi Sylvia, what a beautiful post both with teh grandchildren and the tulip field. What a sight to see! Happy Friday!

TangoAlphaMike said...

I have a new little nephew, I have the babies big time right now too. Thanks for sharing SOOOO sweet!!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

The girls look so cute picking tulips. Congratulations on your new granddaugther and all the best for her parents.
Happy Easter!
Julia

Nan G said...

Happy Easter !

Laura said...

Congratulations!
Such sweet girls :)