Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

MARCH ATC SWAP COMPLETED

Welcome to my snowy, cold world.  It is April and there has been time to create.  Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff
hosted another lovely ATC Swap,  Black, Pink and Bling.  I would like to share the lovilies I received.

 This was the pretty packaging Kim used for mailing
This so fun loving one came from Jane in Florida  Such sparkly pretties and that cute little image
 This is from the hostess Kim, just lovely layers of bling and statelyness
This one is from Sheng, more lovely layers and beautiful butterflies.

These ATC exchanges are always a delight. Thank You to all for your beautiful creations. I'm working on a new display for them, so in time may repost.

 A little gift for the hostess
 A couple of my creations for the swap


And my individual evelopes for each card...these photos are a little blurry, but had already mailed them out so couldn't retake.

Kim is hosting another swap for April, Tea in the Garden, I have a button on my sidebar if you are interested.
Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely week.

No comments: