Julia at the STAMPING GROUND has Wednesday set aside for whoever enjoys a trip around the world, peeping at other bloggers workspaces.
During our Monday snowy blizzard, I cleaned my desk.
The table behind my chair....use for cutting papers/fabric, dies, embossing folders.
And the storage under that table, wood/clear stamps, tulle, embellishments, much misc.
NOW THE BIG NEWS:
Savannah Marie was born Thursday April 10th...She weighted 8 lbs 7 ozs. was 20.2 in long.
All are doing well and she came home Saturday morning. To be entertained by her 4 yr old sister Sky, who is ecstactic over a new baby. But little 2 yr old Summer...she is now Daddy's girl. This is my military son who is in Germany. I am so thankful everyone is doing well. J. was impressed with the hospitals there.
Mr. Wind has left us for a while, we have bright sunshine and a temp of 26 degrees. UNREAL for our April in Iowa. Last year my hubby had some of his fields planted. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy WOYWW and I'm off to work on a few ATC's.

26 comments:
ADORABLE!! I have a new nephew so I've got he babies, big time. What a great organized desk you have!! Thanks for sharing :)
Congratulations on your beautiful new grandchild. Thanks for sharing your organized craft space. Wish mine looked that pulled together!
Congrats on the newest addition to your family and such a tidy space you have look at all those embossing folders WOW :) Happy Easter hugs Nikki #12
aw, Congragulations on your granddaughter, she's beautiful! Helen 20
Congratulations on the birth of your Granddaughter, beautiful baby.
Ann B
34
What wonderful news. She is so cute. I have my stamps in the same storage drawers. #36
Congratulations, Grandma! I hope you get to hug her real soon. Your craft storage is fantastic - enjoy playing. Easter blessings, Chris # 32
Beautiful baby - welcome to the world, little one :-)
Look at your neat and tidy desk...it's amazing what a snowstorm can achieve, lol!!
Hugs, LLJ 38 xx
Oh my word, what a beautiful little girl - you must be so proud and relieved..hard not to be there and be in charge, huh! welcome to the World baby Savannah! Your weather is seeming a bit unending isn't it..enough to drive me to tidy - .and my word your tidying is amazing, I never thought you were untidy! I love the run of drawers, what a sight for a crafter! I had to enlarge to check the unusual shape of your mug and saw the military name strip...keeping 'em close, huh!
I know it is hard having family so far away and just knowing you can run across town to hold and snuggle with that sweet little one. I am so happy all is well and that mother and little one are all well. Love your desk...yes you did clean it off!
Glenda #49
I'm a little later visiting today cos I've been cleaning, sorting and tidying [again] ready to put our house on with another estate agent....got to get this house sold!!
I'm not surprised the sun is shining with you today. I bet your heart is singing with the safe arrival of your latest family member. Huge congrats to all. :-)
Hugs,
Annie x # 40
Congratulations Grandma. What a delightful little one she is! How lovely, too, that you have been so pleased the way the hospitals and birth process have been taken care of. Such a weight off your mind as you are so far away.
Golly, your weather does change a lot, doesn't it?! We thought here that if you hung around all day you got to see all four seasons - but the swing from a blizzard to 26degrees is incredible. A grand excuse to stay inside though, in all that snow, do some clearing and then think about the next project.
Enjoy Savannah - even from a distance.
Margaret #18
Congrats on the safe arrival of that beautiful baby. What a lovely name too. Happy Easter x Jo
Congrats and best wishes for all! and a tidy desk to boot!
thanks for visiting , your kind words and the snoop around your place!
Robyn 2
Congratulations on your beautiful new granddaughter! She is lovely. Hope your weather warms up soon (and stays there.) (It was 24 when I left for work this morning with a dusting of snow on the ground.) Happy WOYWW! ~ Laura #64
OOooo! Such wonderful news! Enjoy her, she is beautiful!
And such a tidy desk too!
xxDaniella#6
Lovely baby, she will be able to join in the crafting with Grandma when she gets bigger lol!
Happy crafting, Angela x 45
your desk is very organised! congratulations on the new grand-daughter :)
Congratulations on your beautiful baby granddaughter! Love your craft storage!
Hi Sylvia, gorgeous Savannah and congrats. Whooopie a big clean up makes you feel good. Cheers and have a great Easter week RobynO#43'
Congratulations on your new Granddaughter! How fabulous! Happy Easter! :) #79
Congratulations on the birth of your new grandie! Being a grandparent is the best thing that ever happened to me.
You have an impressive stamp collection.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #106
Hi Sylvia- congrats on the granddaughter! What beautiful names they all have. I have a similar set-up behind my desk too, with all the frequently used, and don't get used unless its close to hand stuff! Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz # 34 xx
Hi Sylvia,
What an adorable new bundle of joy! Three girls, then? How very sweet.
Isn't the weather just crazy. We get crazy winds here too and the rule of thumb is not to plant anything before Mother's Day. We had two hard frosts this week; but I'm back into my sandals today.
Thank you for visiting me already!!!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay (13)
She looks like a little darling.
still having snow? but i surposse you get stuff done. great storeage.
what a cutie i saw her onyour friday smile
janet
Post a Comment