Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

It's Friday's Smiles

A good blogging friend in the UK has a fun Friday post  A Stitch in Time.  and you can hook up and share
"A FRIDAY SMILE".

Best Wishes to Annie....they are trying to sell their home,  So I thought I'd share



Some WINE and ROSES.....Enjoy some Spring too.


Here we are having an APRIL blizzard.  High winds, 3/4 inches of snow blowing  and schools delayed. I think I'll start early with the Wine.  Have a lovely weekend.


11 comments:

Annie said...

Aw thanks Sylvia. It's so good to have such great friends all round the world.
Hugs,
Annie x

Cranberry Morning said...

We're getting more winter here too. Snowing as I write. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

JoZart Designs said...

Can I have a glass of that wine please... .but then again it's a wee bit early to start... enjoyed your humour!
Jo x

Twiglet said...

Hope you enjoyed your glass of wine - you deserve it! Thank goodness it seems more Springlike here - we had poor visibility yesterday due to sand blowing in from the Sahara!! Madness! Thanks for your kind comments re being a Grandma - I can't wait!. Have a great weekend. x Jo

BumbleVee said...

Most of us in Canada have pretty much emptied all the wine bottles .... can't wait for summer... which should happen in a week or so...we never actually have Spring..just vault into hot weather from under 3 feet of snow....

Gill Edwards said...

we had snow here in UK last April but this year has been so mild. Hope yours disappears fast too
Gill x

Caro said...

My son wants to come and visit! He has missed the snow this year...in the meantime enjoy the wine! Thanks for the smile. Caro x (#8)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm actually laughing, because we finally got rid of our snow, and it's now rain and high winds for us. By the time I finish this comment, you will probably be on your second bottle of wine!

Uniquely Ella said...

Thank you Sylvia for visiting and for your sweet comments. Thanks for the wine and roses, life is good. If you ever want to warm up you're welcome to come visit me in Miami, it's always hot, sometimes to hot.
Blessings,
Marlene

Peggy Lin said...

Happy WOYWW hugs

Peggy xxxx #27

Paper rainbow said...

We seem to have seen the back of winter thank goodness, I don't like the cold, Happy woyww