Oh some fun. Torn, Distressed or Shabby, One Stitch at A Times Challenge http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/ and Use something Organic Material over at
http://klstampinnscrappin.blogspot.com/ Both sites have some great Inspiration from their DT's.
I used the Twine for my Organic Material, I love this little man, but I don't know his origin, had him a LONG time...I used Copies to color him. Spellbinders Labels 4, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, I love that thing, and some sanding paper. This was a fun challenge, I like the distressed, shabby chic, and don't do enough of it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week. Sending Sunshine your way.
8 comments:
Hi Sylvia! LOL Great card! Love that sentiment with this funny ol' guy. Love your twine here... thanks for playing along with us at KL Stampin N' Scrappin! *Ü*
Sylvia, I love this card, how cute he is lol...he reminds me of my grampah lol..and yeah, he was a bit crazy too lmao...thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at OSAAT..hope to see you next week too...good luck
stitchy xoxox
oh gorjus make hun love all the super details too thanks for joining us over at OSAAT hugs cheryl xxxxx
Love the card hun..Nice to see a grandad lol.Thanks for joining in with us this week at OSAAT..Hugs Donna aka Lil Diva Stamps
http://lildivastamps.blogspot.com/
Great card, super image, Thanks for joining us at OSAAT hope to see you again soon Good Luck
Sarah xx
He's great - what a character. Thanks for joining us a OSAAT this week and I hope you'll pop back on Sunday to check out our winners and our next challenge.
Sam x
This card is lovely....thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
Lol!!! What a brilliant card. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at OSAAT x Clare (DT) x
Post a Comment