I have a 3D Challenge from MelJen's Designs @
http://meljensdesigns.blogspot.com/search/label/Featured%20Stamper
A Dry Embossing Challenge from Little Red Wagon @ http://www.lilredwagon.blogspot.com/
A Corrosive Challenge #59--Textures @ The Corrosive Challenge Blog @ http://www.corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/
And A TAG from Just Scraps @ http://www.justscraps.ca/
Do stop by all the blogs, MelJen's is have a Release Party and has DIGI Stamps
Little Red Wagon has some great DT inspirations
The Corrosive Challenge Blog has some great displays on Textures
Just Scraps has tags for inspirations
For my TAG I used Bamboo Spun Rose Camo Yarn instead of ribbon, Chipboard from Regent, Pearls, Gold Heart Stickers, Flowers & Leaves from my Large Jar of Collectiblies, Martha Stewarts Corner Punch, and a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Divine Swirl
All of these combine gave me a great Challenge. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I wish you Sunshine and Happiness this weekend. I just cannot believe where the time goes. Have a birthday party for my 2 Yr. old Grandson, a few hours away, so have lots to do.
2 comments:
Amazing Sylvia. It's absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Scraps. Hope to see you back again when we post a new challenge on Sunday the 18th. Have a great weekend!
Very pretty tag!
Post a Comment