Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Challenge 83 &The Mouse Market, & Penny Black & Buttons, Sew Right for JustRite, Challenge 55 & 45

What do they all have in common?  More Challenges for me to enjoy while my husband works late planting corn.  So fun for me, no meals, just the whole day to try new things.  These Challenges were so fun to work with.  Sometimes you think the colors just won't work, but this was an easy one.
 Fabulous "Mouse Market" has got color you will not believe. They are the sponsors for the
http://etsyinspired.blogspot.com/  Challenge 83 Such a great thing. I used the Spring Tart
Doesn't it look delicious?
Also JustRite Friday Challenge 013 SEW RIGHT. Go to their site
http://www.justritestampers.typepad.com/  and see the pretty card and all the selections you have to work with to enter with Mr. Linky. I used buttons with embroidery thread, I couldn't get my
stitching to work. Could spend a whole day trying to get that right. If my husband saw me sewing buttons on a card, he'd shake his head. I don't even sew buttons on our clothes!!!!!

Then at    http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ Week 96 is sponsered by
1-2-3 Stitch and the challenge is to use Buttons & a Penny Black Stamp.

And at Creatinve Inspiration they have a color Challenge 55, Blue, Brown, Green. http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/  and Simon Says as a sponsor. Some very pretty DT designs also.

The Guest Designer, Rosette, has a beautiful Inspiring Card. and the prize if Mr. Linky is good to you is BUTTONS!!!!

I used new Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, the Penny Black Butterfly Stamp, Spica Pens (they sparkle a bit) with buttons to his wings. Marvy Scalloped Circle Punch, Scraps from a Spellbinders Frame & a Small Oval, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder scrap, Embroidery thread, Flower petals and buttons from my stash. The day went fast.  Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a great week .

10 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Brilliant work! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx

Chriss Blagrave said...

Cute, cute card! Love the colours and your sweet button flowers.

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card sylvia....love the colour combo and that tart is so yummy.....thanks for taking the time to join in the fun at PBSC this week...hugs kath xxxx

Trimgym said...

Great buttons card Sylvia, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Kerry said...

This is one of my favorite pieces from The Mouse Market! I love how you used the same colors and your little button flowers are super cute!

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card Syliva, love the beautiful buttons and lol about you not sewing buttons on clothes (I can so relate).

Eiglas said...

Sweet card!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

de said...

Another pretty card! I love how inspired you are by our shop this week!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

Rose said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose xx

Victoria said...

wow what a fabulous card and so beautifully embellished

Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x