A project the reminds you of "Childhood Memories" to be created over at CUPCAKE CRAFTS http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/ Challenge 86 and there are some nice inspirations pieces, with prizes offered so stop over and have some fun.
And at http://cinspirations.blogspot.com/ create an Altered CD Challenge 56 and here to are great inspirations and prizes. Kinda fun to hop around and see all the limitless ideas.
Well I had this little Paper Doll and it is a replica of one my Grandpa gave me when I was 4yrs old, and I still have parts of it. My memories of growing up were with this doll and a May Rose Bush we had outside our White Picket Fence. The colore Pink and Pearls are my favorites. Just kinda feminine.
I think it will have a place on an easel somewhere with my other memories. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I truly wish you some fond memories and a Sunshiny week.
2 comments:
Beautiful altered CD Sylvia, such a pretty flower decoration and a gorgeous image! I got your email about Mr Linky and all is sorted now :) thanks for playing along with Cupcake this week :) Donna x
WOW Fab!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week xx
Post a Comment