My card today is for 2 Challenges: Love it as it is Simple & Quick and much to do today.
http://etsyinspired.blogspot.com/ ETSY INSPIRED This week's featured Etsy shop is sure to make you smile! Bee Things is filled with fabulous limited edition silkscreen prints. You pick the colors and enjoy the visit. (I used the Pelican Colors)
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2010/04/simon-says-challenge-things-with-wings.html SIMON SAYS "Things with Wings" ( I used a Chipboard Butterfly") They are offering a $25 Credit Voucher (oh what fun shopping that could be) and feature CC DESIGNS they feature LOTS of rubber stamps.
My papers and chipboard pieces were from COSMO CRICKET. They have provided the prize at ETSY this week. And WHO doesn't like Cosmo Cricket? So hop on over and see the GREAT Inspiration of COLOR
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Enjoy the weekend.
3 comments:
Another amazing card from you Sylvia!
Thanks so much for playing EtsyInspired this week!
Gorgeous card! Love the ladybird and the flowers!:)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!
Hugs, Tímea
I really like the layout! Great use of chipboard!
Post a Comment