Hop on over to Just for Fun Rubber Stamps, the DT has some very nice Inspiration
http://jffstamps.typepad.com/jffstamps/ in an unusual color combo.
Blue Gray Orange. I cannot get the logo color to come over...but once I got the block out of my head this came together and I liked working with it. I didn't have the type ribbon I needed, but here in the land of no towns close by I used what I had. But a soft fluffy bow would have been my choice.
I used the Prima Paper Flowers, (a gift from Becca), Debbie Mumm Papers, Stampabilities Sentiment
Some ribbon and sparkle from a stash I need to organize.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the weekend. Forecast here is RAIN so can really spend some much needed time in my crafting room.
3 comments:
Sylvia this turned out so pretty!
Very pretty card! Love the way you used the colors!
Great use of the colors. I like the soft, subtle textures in the papers
Post a Comment