"For Fun Challenges" has April Showers, May Flowers or "SPRING" going on. Stop over
http://forfunchallenges.blogspot.com/ and see what the design team has to show you.
Then "Simple Doodles", has " Inspire Others". Stop over http://simpledoodles.blogspot.com/
and see all the great DT creations.
This is a Precious Moments,( isn't she a cutie) Sending My Love, I used Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Copics, Spica Glitter Pens, Spellbinders Label 8, Sparkle and Ribbon from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a great week.
3 comments:
oh she is a cutie!! super card :)
So glad you played along with us for our "Inspire Others"challenge on Simple Doodles. Hope to see you for the next challenge :)
what a charming card. Im so glad you decided to share with us at For Fun Challenges this week. I hope to see you again!
how cute and sweet!!! thanks so much for playing along with SD.
trish
Post a Comment