Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Exciting News on this Challenge

EXCITING NEWS! This week you have the chance to win an AMAZING PRIZE PACKAGE you won't want to miss out on. JustRite Stamps has so generously donated the grand prize for this week's Joan's Garden's 8th Challenge for 2011.
SO head on over to see all the requirements and see the beautiful Projects the special guest designers have to share.
Joans Garden  Challenge #8 for 2011  use only "JUSTRITE STAMPS", and be a follower of Joans Blog.
My card for this grand event:


I used the JUSTRITE "Just a Note Set" for my Sentiment. I cut the Metallic paper with  Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Pendant Die, a Scalloped Circle Die and 4 Silver Brads in the corners.  I plan to use this for a gentleman's card and I thought they looked rich and eliminated a usual ribbon or sparkles.

Joan always has fun challenges and has a variety of products for sale. I am limited on my JustRite stamps so this would be a truly fun prize to win.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

3 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

What a lovely card! Your layered pendants cut from pearlized card look stunning! Good Luck!

Glenda said...

Your card is beautiful! I love blue and you did it proud!

Gretchen Wilson said...

Sylvia, I beautiful card, the SB pendant is great with the silver and blue color choice. Great job.