It is so fun to peep around at what possessions people have, it keeps our busy little minds out of some real trouble. My trouble is, I must be too busy peeping and not keeping my desk clean. I truly am embarressed today. But what fun can a clean desk be?
I spent most of last week fixing computer problems, and Tuesday had to get a card done before a deadline for a Challenge I enjoy when my DH wanted to have lunch out and visit the Casino.
So here I am...no cleaning, no winnings, and our nice 40 degree weather left us for 0 degree temps and ravashing winds, but a GOOD lunch and he's tucked in a warm little bed, dreaming of what he will do with his winnings. I tell you the man can win when he has 10 cents left.
I so hope to use that little bunny stamp soon and some of the new inks I purchased. Maybe if I get to sleep a bit and just disappear today I can put some of my ideas to paper. But when will I have time to visit all the fun stops of the other WOYWW.. and people wonder what you do when you retire.!!
Thanks for stopping by, love to read your comments and hope to visit you also.
14 comments:
Lovely busy desk.
Thank you for sharing.
Maggie
x
http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/
Great creative desk this week.Happy Woyww have fab wednesday
hugs judex35
Ah Sylvia, your desk looks pretty good from where I'm sitting. We both have the easter egg shape nesties ready to play - bet you do better than me with them!
Maybe you need one of the desk tidies we have been making this week?
Don't forget to pop over to our shop and put your name down in the next gift draw.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Hugs,
A x
I am always so happy to get to visit you each Wednesday and actually see where you play. I never tire of looking around to see what you have going on!
love all the goodies on your desk. Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW.
Hugs, Marjo #5
Love the storage you have at the back of your desk great to have stuff close at hand
Your workspace looks so organised! Thanks for sharing,
Tracy
Wow...great work area. Up here in the great white north we are freezing so I'd be happy to take zero right now. LOL I'm like you enjoying peeping around and not getting too much done but what fun, eh? Spoken like a true Canadian. Sorry!
Great workspace. Everything is so nice and neatly organized. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #49
Great goodies to use there and thanks for sharing and hey we make mess to create you know!
Shaz in Oz.x
So many interesting goodies lurking on your desk. I am a very bad gambler, I keep thinking, I could have bought adhesive or glitter with that.. maybe thats why I never win. LOL
Have fun playing with your new inks and the bunny stamp ;) Sorry to read you didn't win big at the casino.
Hugs Jovi #160
Wow, so much to see on your desk, Its great! Shaz #125
Post a Comment