Thank You Julia for the beautiful post.....I've been out of the WOYWW loop for awhile, but I have never forgotten the enjoyment from Wednesday's when I was activily enjoying the fun posts.
I really love the photo you shared, but I truly don't know the names of each photo but I know they are all fun, true to life great ladies. I am sending my Deepest Sympathy to All of YOU and to All of Sarah's Family. May the Great Memories of Times Together forever be with you all. It's tough to lose a great friend.
Wishing You All the Fun and Enjoyment Each one Shares.
Best Wishes to All of You
Sylvia/Little Treasures IOWA USA
Wednesday, October 7, 2026
WOYWW Wednesday 905..For Sarah
Thank You Julia for the beautiful post.....I've been out of the WOYWW loop for awhile, but I have never forgotten the enjoyment from Wednesday's when I was activily enjoying the fun posts.
I really love the photo you shared, but I truly don't know the names of each photo but I know they are all fun, true to life great ladies. I am sending my Deepest Sympathy to All of YOU and to All of Sarah's Family. May the Great Memories of Times Together forever be with you all. It's tough to lose a great friend.
Wishing You All the Fun and Enjoyment Each one Shares.
Best Wishes to All of You
Sylvia/Little Treasures IOWA USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lovely to hear from you even though it's such a sad time. Our little group of crafters has been so special to us all and the efforts made by Sarah and now Julia again, mean a lot to us. Love to you. x x Jo 🌈
Hello Sylvia I hope that you and your hubby are all good 💕 and the fields have given good yields. Thinking of you, sending love and hugs 💕🫂✨️ xxxx
Good to hear from you Sylvia. Always loved to read your posts. Susan #17
Post a Comment